The CineRangeFinder AIO is a compact and easy to use sonar range finder for assisting with focus pulling. Its low cost but high build quality makes it a great value tool for any AC or Focus Puller to have in their kit.
- Long range up to 10 meters / 35 feet (manufacturer spec)
- Super large 14.22mm 7 segment displays
- Multiple display options including Red, Green and Blue
- Built in high powered WiFi for remote accessories and 3rd party tools
- USB upgrade port
- Wide 13v to 20v power input via 2pin LEMO
- +/- 99 Inches/Centimetre datum offset
- 4 level LED brightness
The CineRangeFinder AIO is a compact and simple to use sonar based range finder for assisting with focus pulling.
It has been designed as a complete unit with everything you need within a single package. Other than a power cable, there is no other necessary parts other than mounting via the 1/4-20 thread at the base of the case.
The large 14mm displays on both sides of the case allow the perfect view angle for operation on both sides of the camera rig.
With a built in wireless transceiver the addition of a Remote unit allows remote operation of the CineRangeFinder including readout and control.
The CNC machined case is finished with a textured black powder coat offering long term protection demanded from the film and TV industry.
Everything you need is included with the AIO kit which includes a high quality 45cm long LEMO 2 pin to D-TAP cable and a 2.5DBm antenna.